* During the High Season (3/20-5/31, 10/20-12/10), there is an additional charge of ¥1,000 per guest.
* During the Top Season (1/1-2, 5/3-5, 7/15-16, 8/16, 12/31), there is an additional charge of ¥1,000 per guest in Single rooms and ¥2,000 per guest in Twin rooms.
* There is an additional charge of ¥500 per guest on Saturdays and days before Holidays.
* Extra bed: ¥2,500
* The above fees include tax and service fees.
* Non-smoking floors are available.
The APA Hotel Group's Kyoto-Gion Hotel stands in Kyoto's Gion, the district which best represents the traditional character of the city. In Gion, known for the Maiko (apprentice Geisha) who frequent its Hanamachi area, we provide hospitality rich in the spirit of the district.
Kyoto Gion Hotel is close to the Yasaka Shrine and ideally located for strolling through the city center (Shijo Kawaramachi) and Higashiyama district (Yadaka Shrine, Kodai-ji Shrine, and Kiyomizudera Temple). Office districts are also easily accessible, and business users are supported by the services of the APA Hotel Group, which has a network of nearly 20,000 rooms nationwide.
We are sure that Kyoto-Gion Hotel will help you have a wonderful stay in Kyoto.
How to get to Kyoto-Gion Hotel
- By bus from Kyoto Station
- By taxi from Kyoto Station
- From the Meishin Expressway Kyoto-Higashi I.C
- From the Kyoto-Minami I.C
- From stations other than Kyoto Station