Article 1 - Scope of Application1. The Accommodation Contract to be concluded between a hotel of the APA HOTELS & RESORTS (hereinafter referred to as “our Hotel”) and the guest using our Hotel shall be based on this Contract under the following terms and conditions of our Contract.
2. If there are any terms and conditions of use, precautions, etc. provided by our Hotel to the guest in relation to the Accommodation Contract (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc.”), such Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc. shall constitute part of this Contract. Hereinafter this Contract and the Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc. shall be collectively referred to as the “Contract, Etc.”
3. The guest’s use of any service provided on the APA Hotel official website (www.apahotel.com) or the APA application shall be subject to this Contract, Etc. as well as to the Terms and Conditions of use of the APA Hotel official website, the Terms and Conditions of APA Hotel membership, the Terms and Conditions of use of the APA application, and other terms and conditions and contracts established by the APA GROUP (which collectively refers to the group companies which are engaged in a comprehensive urban development business, including APA HOTEL Co., Ltd., and whose company names are listed on the official website) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc.”). Please read carefully this Contract, Etc. and Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc. before using any such service.
5. Any matter not stipulated in this Contract, Etc. shall be governed by ordinance and generally established practice.
6. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, when our Hotel has agreed to conclude a Special Contract without conflicting with ordinance and established practice, the said Special Contract shall prevail.
Article 2 - Application for the Accommodation Contract1. The guest who intends to apply to our Hotel for the Accommodation Contract will be required to provide our Hotel with the following particulars:
(1) Name(s), address(s), telephone number(s), sex(s), age(s), date of birth(s), Etc. of guest(s) to be registered.
(2) Date(s) scheduled for overnight stay and estimated time of arrival.
(3) Accommodation charge (according, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges Table, provided by each Hotel).
(4) Other information considered necessary by our Hotel.
2. In the case that the guest has requested, during his/her stay, an extension of an overnight stay beyond the date described in the preceding Paragraph (2) above, our Hotel shall handle his/her request as a new application for the Accommodation Contract which has been made at the point in time when the said request has been made.
Article 3 - Conclusion, etc. of the Accommodation Contract1. The Accommodation Contract shall be considered to have been concluded at the time when our Hotel has accepted the application described in the preceding Article (hereinafter the guest who has concluded the Accommodation Contract shall be referred to as the “Guest”), unless our Hotel has certified that our Hotel has not accepted the said application or unless our Hotel refuses to conclude or cancels the Accommodation Contract pursuant to this Contract, Etc. at any time after the conclusion of the Accommodation Contract.
2. When the Accommodation Contract has been concluded under the provision of the preceding Paragraph, the Application Money payable for the scheduled period of stay as prescribed by our Hotel may be payable by the date set by us, up to the maximum amount equal to the basic charge.
3. The Application Money shall first be applied to the final payment of the Accommodation Charge payable, and when the circumstances requiring application of the provision of Article 6 have arisen, to penalty. If there is any balance left it will be repaid at the time when the Accommodation Charge is paid as provided in Article 13.
4. In the case that the Application Money described in Paragraph (2) of this Article has not been paid by the date set by us as stipulated in the same Paragraph, the Accommodation Contract shall become invalid, but limited only to the case where our Hotel has notified the Guest to that effect at the time when prescribing the day due for payment of the Application Money.
Article 4 - Special Contract Requiring Non-Payment of the Application Money1. Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding Article, Paragraph (2), there are cases where our Hotel accept a Special Contract which does not require payment of the Application Money specified in the said Paragraph after the conclusion of the Contract.
2. When accepting an application for the Accommodation Contract, in the case that our Hotel fails to request payment of the Application Money specified in the preceding Article, Paragraph
(2), and/or in the case that it fails to prescribe the due date for payment of the said Application Money, the Special Contract described in the preceding Paragraph shall be considered to have been accepted.
Article 5 - Refusal of the Conclusion of the Accommodation ContractIf any of the following events occurs in respect of the guest, our Hotel may not accept the conclusion of the Accommodation Contract:
(1) When there is no room available due to full occupancy.
(2) When the guest is clearly considered to be, or is likely to be, a patient with an infectious disease.
(3) When there is any ground for such non-acceptance provided by law, in any guidelines established by the national government or provided by any prefectural government in its ordinance.
(4) When the guest fails to register the particulars of application under Article 8, Paragraph (1).
(5) When the information registered under Article 8, Paragraph (1) contains or is likely to contain false statements.
(6) When any act of God, trouble with facilities or other unavoidable cause prevents the guest from staying at our Hotel.
(7) When the guest engages in or is likely to engage in any act violating public order, any criminal act or any act violating any ordinance.
(8) When the guest is a designated organized crime group or a designated organized crime group member, etc. under the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members (enforced on March 1, 1992) or a person involved in any of the above, or any other antisocial force (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Organized Crime Groups, Etc.”).
(9) When the guest is a corporation or any other body whose business activities are controlled by any Organized Crime Group, Etc.
(10) When the guest is a corporation any of whose officers constitutes an Organized Crime Group, Etc.
(11) When the guest engages in any act that demonstrates the power of any Organized Crime Group, Etc. or in any act that assists or encourages such demonstration.
(12) When the guest makes intimidating, unreasonable demands to our Hotel or its staff by such means as violence, threat or blackmail or is considered to have engaged in, or is likely to engage in, any similar act.
(13) When the guest is, or is likely to be, heavily intoxicated or behaves or is likely to behave in any manner causing nuisance to other guests or other third parties.
(14) When the guest interferes with the operation of our Hotel or engages in any act that damages the reputation and brand of our Hotel or the APA GROUP by such means as removing books or other items from within the Hotel, or making other demands beyond socially accepted limits, or libeling, slandering and intimidating staffs, or posting articles on SNS with an intention to cause an inundation of comments, or engaging in other harassment, or when the guest is considered to have engaged in, or is likely to engage in, any act similar to any of the above.
(15) When the guest breaches any other provision of this Contract, Etc.
(16) When the guest breaches any of the Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc.
(17) When our Hotel otherwise considers it inappropriate to conclude the Accommodation Contract.
Article 6 - The Guest's Right to Cancel the Contract1. The Guest may request our Hotel to cancel the Accommodation Contract.
2. In the case that the Guest does not arrive by 10 p.m. on the day of an overnight stay without previously informing our Hotel of a delay (or after the lapse of 2 hours past the scheduled time of arrive [which shall be no later than 0 a.m.] if indicated by the Guest beforehand), the Accommodation Contract concerned may be considered to have been cancelled by the Guest and will be handled accordingly.
3. In the case that the Accommodation Contract has been cancelled in whole or in part under either of the preceding two Paragraphs (except in the case when our Hotel has requested payment of the Application Money by prescribing the date due for such payment under the provision of Article 3, Paragraph (2) and when the guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract prior to such payment), our Hotel will charge a penalty as specified in the attached Schedule 1, but in the case that our Hotel has accepted a Special Contract described in Article 4, Paragraph (1), such penalty shall be charged only where our Hotel has notified the Guest of his/her responsibility to pay a penalty for cancellation of the Contract.
4. The provisions of the preceding three Paragraphs shall not preclude our Hotel from claiming damages from the Guest.
Schedule 1 :Penalty for Hotels（concerning Article 3, Paragraph (3), and Article 6, Paragraph (3)）
1: Penalties during Normal Periods
|Day When Cancellation Notice Received||Contract numbers of the guests|
|Individual guest(from 1 to 14) *Note 1||Group guests(15 or more) per person*Note 2|
|Arrival Day||100% of the first day of accommodation rate||100% of the first day of accommodation rate *Note3|
|1 Day Prior to Arrival Day||―||80% of the first day of accommodation rate *Note3|
|From 7 days to 2 days prior to Arrival Day||―||50% of the first day of accommodation rate *Note3|
|From 14 days to 8 days prior to Arrival Day||―||20% of the first day of accommodation rate *Note3|
*Note 1) Transient travelers (up to 14 persons) who book more than 15 days in total may apply it as a group.
*Note 2) In the case that accommodation booking is cancelled for part of a group, no penalty shall be charged if the cancellation is made at least 14 days prior to the date of stay and covers 10% or less of the number of persons booked for accommodation (with any fraction to be rounded up).
*Note3) If the number of contract days is reduced, penalty is equal to first 1 night accommodation rate at the confirmed one whatever number of the dates you reduce.
2: Penalties for Special Plans
Penalties shall apply for the Special Plans in cases where large-scale events will be held in the regional vicinity of the hotel (fireworks festivals, concerts, sports tournaments, exhibitions, or other such events)
(1) When the guests book rooms at the Special Plans, the guests are applicable to the penalty for Special Plans. It is not irrespective of Penalties of during Normal Periods listed above as 1.
(2) If the number of contract days is reduced, penalty is equal to first 1 night accommodation rate at the confirmed one whatever number of the dates you reduce.
(3) When the hotels apply for this Penalties for Special Plans, hotels shall note it on the APA Hotel official website or affiliate third party website or describe it on the package plan.
Article 7 - The Right of Our Hotel to Cancel the Contract1. If any of the following events occurs in respect of the Guest, our Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract.
(1) When the Guest falls under any of the Items (excluding Items (1)) of Article 5.
(2) When the Guest fails to make payment under Article 13, Paragraph (2).
(3) When the Guest fails to register the particulars of application under Article 8, Paragraph (1).
(4) When the Guest fails to comply with the Rules of Use as referred to in Article 10.
(5) When the Guest engages in any of the prohibited activities listed in Article 11.
(6) When the Guest attempts to stay at or use our Hotel with a larger number of persons than the number of persons for whom the Guest has made an application for accommodation.
(7) When the Guest smokes in bed, damages fire protection facilities, etc. or engages in any other dangerous activity in terms of fire protection or disaster prevention.
(8) When the Guest fails to comply with instructions given by our Hotel’s manager or staff members.
2. The provision of the preceding Paragraph shall not preclude our Hotel from claiming damages or a penalty from the Guest.
Article 8 - Registration of Accommodation1. Upon check-in, the guest will be required to register the particulars of application listed in Article 2 at the front desk of our Hotel.
2. In the case that the Guest intends to pay the charges described in Article 13 by using such means in place of currency as accommodation coupons, credit card, etc., he/she will be required to show them at the time of registration described in the preceding Paragraph.
3. Prior to the Guest’s use of our Hotel, our Hotel may check the identity the Guest by having him/her present his/her official identification, etc. as well as by any other means provided for in this Contract, Etc. and Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc.
4. Please be advised in advance that a foreign Guest who has no address in Japan will need to present his/her passport or to provide a copy thereof, and to provide his/her nationality and passport number, in addition to his/her name, address, occupation, etc.
Article 9 - Time Allowed for Use of the Guest room1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of our Hotel from 3 p.m. to 11 a.m. the next day. (As for APA Hotel & Resort〈Tokyo Bay Makuhari〉and APA Hotel & Resort〈Yokohama Bay Tower〉 from 2 p.m. to 11 a.m. the next day.) However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
2. Our Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows. However our Hotel may refuse the request when no room is available.
(1) 1,000 JPY (tax included) per hour for each room until 3 p.m.
* The rate for APA Hotel & Resort〈Tokyo Bay Makuhari〉deluxe twin rooms or triple rooms is 1,500 JPY (tax included) per hour for each room.
(2) 100% of the room charge beyond 3 p.m.
Article 10 - Compliance of the Rules of Use of the HotelIn addition to the Hotel Rules of Use, each hotel of APA HOTELS & RESORTS has established various rules of use, such as those for big baths, parking facilities and laundromats, depending on each hotel’s facilities. The guest is requested read the corresponding rules of use as well as the Accommodation Contract before using the relevant facilities.
Article 11 - Prohibited Activities1. The guest shall not engage in any of the following acts, whether directly or through the use of a third party:
(1) Any act of registering or providing false information in connection with the guest’s use of our Hotel.
(2) Any act of using our Hotel by unauthorized use of a credit card or other means of payment.
(3) Any act of fraudulent acquisition or use of any third-party information or any APA Hotel membership privileges, etc.
(4) Any act of using our Hotel for business purposes, such as resale, regardless of the purpose.
(5) Any act of booking and cancelling large quantities of accommodation or any act similar thereto.
(6) Any act of repeating booking and cancelling accommodation without good reason or any act similar thereto.
(7) Any act of impersonating our Hotel or the APA GROUP or any act that would be misunderstood as an act of our Hotel or the APA GROUP.
(8) Any act of unauthorized access to our system or other computer or any act similar thereto.
(9) Any act of sending or typing in any harmful computer program, etc. or any act similar thereto.
(10) Any act that the guest interferes with the operation of our Hotel or engages in any act that damages the reputation and brand of our Hotel or the APA Group, or any act similar to any of the above by such means as removing books or other items from within the hotel, or making other demands beyond socially accepted limits, or libeling, slandering and intimidating staffs, or posting articles on SNS with an intention to cause an inundation of comments, or engaging in other harassment.
(11) Any act that making intimidation, unreasonable demands to our Hotel or its staff by such means as violence, threat or blackmail.
(12) Any act causing or may cause nuisance, damaging or disadvantaging to other guests or other third parties, our Hotel or the APA GROUP.
(13) Any act that infringes or may infringe any copyright, trademark right or other intellectual property right, privacy or any moral right or other right of any other guest or other third party, our Hotel or the APA GROUP.
(14) Any act that engages in or is likely to engage in any act violating public order, any criminal act or any act violating any laws and regulations.
(15) Any act that the guest engages in any act that demonstrates the power of any Organized Crime GROUP, Etc. or in any act that assists or encourages such demonstration.
(16) Any act that the guest breaches any other provision of the Contract, Etc.
(17) Any act that the guest breaches any of the Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc.
(18) Any act that our Hotel otherwise considers it inappropriate to conclude the Accommodation Contract.
2. If our Hotel suffers any damage under the preceding Paragraph, our Hotel may claim compensation for such damage from the guest.
Article 12 - Business Hours1. The business hours of facilities, etc. in our Hotel are posted on the APA Hotel official website, our Hotel’s brochure, notices posted in guest rooms, etc.
2. The hours described in the preceding Paragraph may be changed temporarily, in which case the guest will be notified by proper means.
Article 13 - Payment of Charges1. The breakdown of the accommodation charge, etc. payable by the Guest shall pay is as the Basic Accommodation Charges Table, provided by each Hotel.
2. Payment of the accommodation charges, etc. described in the preceding Paragraph shall be made in currency or by other alternative means acceptable by our Hotel, such as accommodation coupon, credit card, etc., at the front desk at the time when the Guest departs from our Hotel or is charged by our Hotel.
3. In the case the Accommodation Charge, stated in the preceding Paragraph shall not be paid, our Hotel shall not accept the registration of accommodation, the request for services in regard of accommodation and any extension of accommodation.
4. In the case that the Guest has not stayed at our Hotel even after we have offered the guest room to the Guest and made it available for him/her to use, the accommodation charge will still be charged.
5. Charges for breakfast, lunch, dinner and/ or other services which come by specified accommodation shall be paid even if the Guest does not take the meal or utilize the service.
Article 14 - Handling In Case the Guest Room Contracted Is Not Available1. Should the guest room contracted for the Guest under the Accommodation Contract become unavailable for him/her, our Hotel shall try to offer other accommodation facilities under the equivalent conditions as the original Accommodation Contract as far as possible, subject to the consent of the Guest concerned.
2. Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding Paragraph, in cases where we are unable to offer other accommodation facilities to the Guest, we shall pay to him/her a compensation charge equivalent to the penalty, which shall be applied to the amount of compensable damage, unless there is no cause attributable to us for not being able to offer the guest room.
Article 15 - Handling of Checked Articles, etc.1. During the Guest’s stay at our Hotel, the Guest is requested either to check cash and valuables at the front desk or to strictly control them at his/her own risk. Our Hotel assumes no liability for any loss of, damage to, or theft of the Guest’s cash or valuables attributable to him/her.
2. When cash and valuables checked by the Guest at the front desk have been lost or damaged, our Hotel shall compensate for the damage, unless the loss or damage has been caused by force majeure or is otherwise not attributable to our Hotel. However, in the case that the Guest has failed to clearly report the kind and value of such cash and valuables despite our Hotel’s request for such report, the upper limit of such compensation shall be 150 thousand yen.
3. No work of art, antique or other breakable item may be kept by our Hotel for the Guest.
Article 16 -Custody of the Baggage or Personal Belongings of the Guest1. When the baggage of the Guest is brought into our Hotel before his arrival, we shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk of our Hotel at the time of his/her check-in.
2. When the baggage or belongings of the Guest is found left after his/her check-out, and the ownership of the article is confirmed, our Hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no instruction is given to our Hotel by the owner or when the ownership is not confirmed, our Hotel shall keep the article for a fixed period from the day it is found, and after this period, our Hotel shall handle it pursuant to the Lost Goods Act.
3. The responsibility of our Hotel for the Guest’s baggage or personal belongings under this Article shall be subject to the provision of the preceding Article.
Article 17 -Responsibility for ParkingWhen the Guest uses the parking area of our Hotel, our Hotel only lends the parking area and does not assume responsibility for care and custody of the vehicle parked, regardless of whether or not our Hotel has been asked to keep the key to the vehicle. However, our Hotel shall be liable for compensation if and when the vehicle parked is damaged intentionally or negligently on our side while keeping the parking area under our control.
Article 18 -Responsibility of the GuestIn the case that our Hotel has suffered damage (which refers to but is not limited to costs of repair of facilities, lost sales opportunities, etc.) due to the guest’s breach of this Contract, Etc., the guest shall be obligated to compensate our Hotel for such damage.
Article 19 -Responsibility of Our Hotel1. In the case that we have inflicted damage on the guest through our fault in our performance of the Accommodation Contract, we shall compensate for the said damage.
2. Our Hotel is covered by the hotel liability insurance to cope with emergencies in the case of fire, etc.
Article 20 -DisclaimerOur Hotel shall be released from its responsibility if any disclaimer contained in any other provision of this Contract, Etc. or in any Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc. applies to our Hotel.
Article 21 -Reporting to Police, Etc.If the guest’s breach of this Contract, Etc. or any Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc. necessitates the protection of other guests’ and our Hotel’s rights, property, services, etc., our Hotel will take appropriate measures such as reporting to the police and other authorities concerned.
Article 22 -Change of this Contract, Etc.1. Please be advised in advance that the terms and conditions of this Contract, Etc. are subject to change without notice. Up-to-date information is published on the APA Hotel official website for the guest to check.
2. The guest’s use of our Hotel after any change of the terms and conditions of this Contract, Etc. shall constitute the guest’s agreement to the terms and conditions after such change.
3. Notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph, any Accommodation Contract concluded prior to a change of this Contract, Etc. shall be subject to the provisions of this Contract, Etc. prior to such change.
Article 23 - Severability1. Even in the case that any part of this Contract, Etc. or any Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc. is found invalid under any ordinance, the remaining provisions of this Contract, Etc. and Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc. shall remain valid.
2. Even in the case that any part of this Contract, Etc. or any Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc. is found invalid or is cancelled with respect to a certain guest, this Contract, Etc. and Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc. shall remain valid with respect to all other guests.
Article 24 - Governing lawThe validity, interpretation, and performance of this Contract, Etc. shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Article 25 - Controlling LanguageThe official text of this Contract, Etc. and Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc. shall be the Japanese language. Even if there is a translated text presented for the guest’s information, only the official Japanese text shall be effective as a contract and the translated text shall have no effect.
Article 26 - Good Faith NegotiationAny problem which has arisen in relation to the guest’s use of our Hotel and which cannot be resolved under this Contract, Etc. shall be resolved through good-faith consultation between our Hotel and the guest.
Article 27 - JurisdictionThe parties to this Contract, Etc. agree that the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance over any dispute relating to this Contract, Etc.
Revised on December 15, 2019
Hotel Rules of Use (related to Article 10 of the Accommodation Contract)
To maintain the public nature of our Hotel and the safety of guests, guests using our Hotel are requested to abide by the following rules.
1. Please do not smoke in bed or near any other inflammable material even in a smoking room.
2. Please do not use any fire, iron, etc. in our Hotel unless furnished or loaned.
3. Please do not bring any of the following items into our Hotel:
(1) Animals or other pets.
(2) Anything with an extremely offensive odor.
(3) Any item of extremely large volume or size.
(4) Any highly flammable or ignitable item, explosive item, oil or any other hazardous item.
(5) Any firearms or swords
(6) Any item that is considered to threaten the safety of other guests.
(7) Any item whose bringing into our Hotel is prohibited by applicable ordinance.
4. Please do not go outside the room wearing bathrobes and slippers, other than the big baths.
5. Please do not make such noise or engage in such noisy activities, etc. as would cause nuisance to other guests.
6. Please use the Lobby or one of our restaurants to meet your visitors. Please do not meet your visitors in your guest room.
7. Please do not engage in gambling or any other activity that would disturb public morals.
8. Please do not use any of the facilities, books, items, etc. within our Hotels for any purpose other than their intended use without asking for permission from our Hotel.
9. Please do not move any of the facilities, books, items, etc. within our Hotel to any other place without asking for permission from our Hotel or otherwise change the current conditions of our Hotel.
10. Please do not distribute or post any advertising materials, sell any items or engage in any other similar activity without the permission of our Hotel.
11. Please do not order catering or otherwise order food or drink from outside our Hotel, except from our Hotel’s partners.
12. Any minor who is considered to be in need of protection may be denied staying at our Hotel.
13. Guests are strictly prohibited from engaging in any other activity that would breach any provision of this Contract, Etc. and Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc.
Any guest who fails to abide by any of the rules listed in 1 through 13 above in the face of our manager’s or staff members’ attempts to stop, or advice against, the guest’s prohibited activity may be denied continuing to stay at our Hotel.
1. In the event of change in the scheduled length of your stay, please contact the front desk staff beforehand.
2. In case of a long stay, you will be charged in advance for each week of your stay. If the actual hotel charge exceeds your deposit, you will be charged the additional amount at that point in time.
3. Unless specifically designated, our cloak or other service will keep deposited items for up to 3 months from the date of deposit.
4. Any guest who has damaged, lost or contaminated any structure, equipment or other item within the hotel due to any cause other than force majeure may be requested to pay for the damage in a reasonable amount.
5. Any matter not stipulated in the Hotel Rules of Use shall be settled in accordance with the Accommodation Contract.
6. The Hotel Rules of Use are subjected to change any time without notice.
Revised on October 1, 2018
Rules of Use of Big Baths (related to Article 10 of the Accommodation Contract)
For our guests’ comfortable and safe use of the big baths of our Hotel (hereinafter referred to as the “Facilities”), guests are requested to abide by the following rules.
1. The Facilities are available only to guests who are staying overnight or on a single-day plan or who is permitted to enter the Facilities under a contract with our Hotel.
2. Our staff patrols the Facilities, during which they may check your room number and your name.
3. Any person who falls under any of the following is requested to refrain from entering the Facilities:
(1) Persons belong to Organized Crime GROUP.
(2) Persons with tattoos (except that can be covered by the seals specified by our Hotel).
(3) Persons with possibility of having contagious disease, or any person who is prohibited by a doctor from taking a bath.
(4) Any person who is menstruating or feeling ill or has drunk, or any person who is unable to use the Facilities without a helper and who intends to enter the Facilities alone.
(5) Any person who is bringing in possibly hazardous or dangerous items (such as glass, bottles, knives, ignition items and explosives), and with pets.
(6) Any person who has breached this Contract, Etc. or any Other Terms and Conditions of Use, Etc.
4. Please notify our staff if you see any person who seems to be feeling ill.
5. Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible person at all times.
6. Under applicable prefectural ordinance, children of either gender may be denied use of the Facilities intended for the opposite gender depending on the age of children.
1. Please do not bring any food or drink, laundry, sensitive equipment or accessories into the bathroom.
2. Before entering the bath, please always wash your body by pouring hot water on yourself or using a shower.
3. Please always relieve yourself in a toilet and not in or around the bath.
4. Please use soap, body soap, shampoo and a shower by giving consideration to prevent persons around you from getting splashes.
5. Please refrain from holding a washing space for someone or from using any facility for such a long time as would cause nuisance to other guests. Please be considerate to each other in using facilities during peak hours.
6. Any personal belongings or toiletries left unattended for a long time may be collected.
7. Please put washbowls and stools provided back to their original positions after use.
8. Please do not enter the bath with your clothes or swimwear or a towel on.
9. Please do not let your towel or hair dip in the bath.
10. Dying hair in the change room or bathroom is strictly prohibited.
11. Please refrain from jumping into or swimming in the bath as this would cause nuisance to other guests.
12. Please dry your body thoroughly before entering the change room from the bathroom.
13. Please do not run or make noises in the Facilities.
14. Please do not lie down or take a nap in the Facilities.
＜Safety and Health＞
1. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Facilities.
2. Please exercise caution as it is very slippery in the bathroom.
3. Please do not carry around wet towels in any place other than in the bathroom.
4. Please do not add any soap, body soap, shampoo, bath additive or other foreign or odorous substance in the bath.
1. Please put your personal belongings in a locker and always lock up the locker. Please put your valuables in a locker for valuables or check them at the front desk.
2. Please keep the key at your own risk. In case of loss of or damage to the key, you may be required to pay the damage in a reasonable amount.
1. Guests are strictly prohibited from engaging in any activity that would cause nuisance to other guests or that would disturb public morals in the Facilities.
2. Any photographing, videotaping or sound recording or use of any electronic device is prohibited in the Facilities.
3. For cleaning and security reasons, the Facilities are not available outside the service hours.
4. Please do not enter the staff-only areas without permission.
1. All guests are requested to comply with the Rules of Use of Big Baths and maintain decorum at all times. If our staff determines the guest’s behavior to be dangerous or inappropriate, the guest must leave the Facilities immediately unless altering such behavior.
2. Guests may be requested to refrain from bringing in a certain item or engaging in certain a activity or using the Facilities at the discretion of our staff, even if such item, activity or use is not mentioned in the Rules of Use of Big Baths.
3. If any guest refuses to leave despite our staff’s instructions to do so, a report may be made to the police or other authorities concerned. In no event charges or other fees will be refunded.
4. All guests shall use the Facilities at their own risk and the Hotel will not be responsible for any injuries, stolen or loss of personal belongings, and/or conflicts between guests.
5. The Facilities may not be available if any unforeseen event arises or if inevitable for operational reasons.
6. In case of emergency requiring evacuation, please act calmly by following announcements in the Hotel and guidance by our staff.
7. Any matter not stipulated in the Rules of Use of Big Baths shall be settled in accordance with the Accommodation Contract.
8. The Rules of Use of Big Baths are subjected to change any time without notice.
Revised on March 19, 2019